Marriage in Gibraltar

Gibraltar is less complicated alternative for wedding bound couples of most nationalities. Forms are available at consulates in Spain, or in your home country on which the parties to the marriage enter their personal details and apply for a special marriage licence from the Governor of Gibraltar.

Again, the divorced or widowed will need to produce the appropiate certificates mentioned above. When the licence is granted, the couple may go to Gibraltar and be married in the registry office there. They will need two witnesses.

Contact our English-speaking team for all your legal, property, and accounting needs.

Need help understanding the taxation system?

Download the FREE Guide to Taxes for Non-Residents in Spain, written by Raquel Perez, owner of Perez Legal.

Are you buying a property?


Then you need to know the process. Download the FREE Guideline Procedure for Purchasing a Property.

Confused with the legalities of buying a home?

Download the FREE Spain Legal Buying Guide, written by Raquel Perez, owner of Perez Legal Group.

Selling your property?


Get an overview of what is involved by downloading the FREE Guide to Selling Your Spanish Property Legally.

Do you need help planning for the future?

Find out more information on the inheritance system here in Spain by downloading the FREE Inheritance Services book.

Do you pay taxes?


Download the 2019 Tax Payer´s Calendar to find the dates you need to submit your tax declarations.


MAKING YOUR LIFE EASIER: FREE UK number: 0 20 36 95 23 30 | +34 952 833 169 | |
Open chat
Hello 👋
Can we help you?