This website is the property of PEREZ LEGAL GROUP, S.L. and is merely informative about the juridical services given by our company. Accessing this website means that you are aware of and accept the following terms and conditions of use.
1. Ownership of the website. The name of the domain www.perezlegalgroup.com and www.perezlegalgroup.es are registered in favour of PEREZ LEGAL GROUP, S.L., with Tax Code B-92970102 and its registered offices at C.C. Elviria, oficina nº 6, Marbella, 29604 Málaga. The Registration data for the domain are entered in the Company Register of Malaga, Volume 4590; Folio 91, Sheet 996 70, Entry 23rd October, 2008.
2. Copyright of the website. All intellectual property rights for the content of this website and its graphic design are held exclusively by PEREZ LEGAL GROUP, S.L., who is entitled exclusively to exercise the rights to exploit these. It is therefore forbidden to reproduce, distribute, publicly communicate or modify the content or graphic design of this website, whether totally or partially, without specific prior authorisation from PEREZ LEGAL GROUP, S.L. Similarly, all distinctive signs, brands, trademarks or signs of any kind contained on this website are protected by law.
3. Website content and links. PEREZ LEGAL GROUP, S.L. is not liable for any incorrect use made of the content of its website, this being the exclusive responsibility of the person accessing the content or using it. Neither does it assume any liability for the information contained on third party websites that can be accessed via links from the website, www.perezlegalgroup.com. The presence of these links is for informative purposes and in no way are they an invitation to buy the products or services that may be offered on the destination website. In the case that PEREZ LEGAL GROUP, S.L. should become effectively aware that the activity or information to which these links refer is illegal, an offence or could damage the goods or rights of third parties subject to compensation, it shall act with the necessary diligence to suppress or disable the corresponding link as quickly as possible.
4. Exchange or dissemination of information. PEREZ LEGAL GROUP, S.L. declines all liability deriving from the exchange of information among users via its website. In particular, it is not liable for the use that minors may make of this information in the case that the content to which they have access may be injurious to them.
5. Updating and modification of the website. PEREZ LEGAL GROUP, S.L. reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained on its website and its configuration or presentation at any time, without prior notice and without assuming any liability for having done so.
6. Comments on technical aspects. PEREZ LEGAL GROUP, S.L. declines all liability deriving from technical problems or faults in the computing equipment that may arise during connection to the internet or that may be caused by third parties by means of illegitimate insertions beyond its control.
PEREZ LEGAL GROUP, S.L. does not guarantee the absence of any virus or other elements that may damage the computer systems, electronic documents or files of the user of this website or of third party websites and is not liable for any damage that may be caused for these reasons. Similarly, it is not liable for any possible damage that may affect the user as a consequence of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided when this comes from third party sources.
7. Handling user data. When users provide their personal details using our forms or contact emails, they are specifically authorising PEREZ LEGAL GROUP, S.L. to automatically handle their Personal Data in order to be able to attend to their requests for services, as well as send You information of products/services that could interest You. PEREZ LEGAL GROUP, S.L. will include the data provided by the users in a file it owns that has all the necessary security measures required by current legislation in the area of Data Protection.
PEREZ LEGAL GROUP, S.L. shall not give nor communicate the data gathered to third parties without the specific prior consent of the user, except when this communication is necessary in order to provide the service the user has requested.
Users may exercise their right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose the data, addressing themselves in writing to PEREZ LEGAL GROUP, S.L., File Head, located in C.C. Elviria, oficina nº 6, Marbella, 29604 (Málaga).
Perez Legal Group has a form to exercise the rights ARCO (Click to download the form)
8. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction. In general, relations with users as a result of providing the services contained on this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. Users of this website are aware of all that has been explained and accept this willingly.